Monday, September 7, 2009

I am turning into a cow: slow, fat and spaced out.

I need meat. I need meat and fish to survive. I need animal proteins. Not soya. Not bloody beans.
I feel lethargic all day, don't have the energy to do anything more than the strictly necessary. And my body is covered by a jellyish stratum of fat. My tummy is forever bloated but I am hungry all the time. Potatoes, tomatoes, cucumber just don't cut it.
Oh yes, be creative. Experiment new ways of cooking your veggies.

Except they are still veggies at the end of the day. (Same goes for eggs)

Cheese could reasonably improve my dietary deficiencies. But alas, my dear nonexistent readers, the only cheese consumed by India is called 'paneer', a sort of solid, unsalted ricotta. Yummy eh?

Help me.

P.S. So now I really cannot understand how people who live in countries where all sorts of foods are available, tasty and cheap, choose to voluntarily give them up and live off vegetables and grains. And no, I personally do not understand the 'ethical' aspect of it.

2 comments:

  1. I guess a trip down the local steak house is out of the question?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steak House?!? Steak House? To think that there are places in the world that have Steak Houses...

    ReplyDelete