Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update

I am planning a change for this blog.
I'd rather write in Italian, and stop trying to be politically correct.

We'll see. I also have a penchant for verbally abusive blogs, and am quite good at it myself (the verbal abuse). English is too sublime a language for what I really want to say.

Anyway: I'm going back to The Cold Country in three weeks, where I'll stay till the new year and I will eat MEAT at every meal: cow meat, pork meat, turkey meat, boar meat, moose meat (delicious), hopefully even whale meat.
And I will drink, and I will go out after dark on my own (ooooh...) and I will be able to walk the streets without fucking retards calling me pussy or suggesting I sucked their cock.

In the meantime, I'll keep you (who? there are no readers) posted.


3 comments:

  1. There's one though. :-)

    Ti posso linkare? non mi e' mai capitato di leggere cose cosi' interessanti e disincantate sull'India.

    In un inglese perfetto.

    Uh, before I forget: don't quit smoking...

    Yossarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be about time, hey. If them PC buffoon had it their way, we'd be no longer allowed to call a "coon" a coon, hey. Errr... we're allowed to call them coons, aren't we? I mean, them towelheads, them allah-akbarring kebab-munching old rag-bounce desert fucks, that is.

    Yeah, Italian's alright by the way. I do speak wop, me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh then, comments on the old blog! Please do come and take a look at my blog in Italian

    http://unbearableindia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete