Saturday, August 29, 2009

How to make this blog the most successful blog in the world

I don't know.
There seem to be no readers yet.
I am not so fond of sharing my daily experiences on a blog, because they are petty and trivial (like: I have put chickpeas to soak and will cook them tonight. Sad.)
So I'd rather be more interactive, and answer questions. Whatever you'd like to know about India. Big things, small things. What consequences liberalization has had on the national economy, how much to pay for a pair of 'chappals' (=flip flops), why on earth did I decide to move here for almost a year. Things like that.

But I can already anticipate the subject of my first treatise:
"Vegetarian food makes you fat and hungry".
Coming soon!




2 comments:

  1. Ok, the first comment is mine.
    Why the hell did you move there?

    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How to make this blog the most successful blog in the world" ... that was 6 years ago. Here I am today in November 2015 and I'm reading it. Some good writing - honest and to the bone. The pity is you stopped. And here i 'fess to the same. In fact, you have several postings whereas I have none.

    ReplyDelete